lunes, 14 de mayo de 2012

Back into reality

It was sad to return to the city after three weeks of such a intense and interesting training with such a great group. I think we all learned a lot from each other and specially from all the investigators! I think we all felt very honored to be part of the expedition and personally it has been one of the best experiences i´ve ever had. It was amazing how all the group worked together and how everyone helped in all the tasks even if it was optional. Another thing that I liked is how in such a short time we got to know and like each other, at the end it was like a big family.

Having said all this I think it is very inspiring for me to have participated in such a big proyect that certainly will influence the way many people see the lake and its problematic. Personally i´m planning to take more interest in the lake and to encourage other people to care more about it so we can do something together to save it. I hope this program is going to be continued because it really influences the chances the lakes in Guatemala have to be studied and managed properly.

Isabel Herrarte

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario