domingo, 13 de mayo de 2012

The end is only the beginning (By Rana Braeuner)


The expedition is over and I'm back in the city at home...it's sad =(...I miss everyone already! I could be counting invertebrates right now...hahaha =)

This has been one of the best experiences of my life so far and I'm amazed with how much we learned in this 19 days!!! Meeting all of you and having this experience reminded me why I'm here and why I decided to study biology in the first place, I also have this new feeling now of joy and satisfaction, like everything's possible, and it all just depends on each one of us taking the right choices and making the right moves =).
Thank you all =)

Here's the link to de video Isabel A. and I made for you yesterday after the presentations, I don't know why I couldn't upload it directly to the blog so I uploaded it to youtube and here it is =)!


Also if someone wants to look up the songs in the video they're:
"Guatemaya" by Barrio Candela
"Verde, Amarillo y Rojo" by Gondwana
"Vibra positiva" by Zona Ganjah

I hope now we can all keep in touch, organize more projects and work together and keep on feeding this new friendships =)!!!!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario