domingo, 20 de mayo de 2012

Gratitude

I'ts been a week since we came back to Guatemala, a full week with all the duties that it can represent at home, at the university, at the office and some other personal ones. Despite that fact, the emotional influence of those days at the lake, endures. And it most endure, not only through a first week or a month. This scientific expedition can be a true benchmark in one's professional life.

Gratitude is the title of my post because I think that was the general feeling amongst the students. It's always encouraging to see people work for what you love, like Lake Atitlan. But how often do you get to live with a team built from three different universities for 2 weeks? When you get an idea of the magnitude of the event, you can only be grateful.

I'll be posting more in the days to come, briefing my days with Ati. Just wanted to start by saying Thank you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario