martes, 15 de mayo de 2012

We are a big family :)

Well yesterday i returned to my home and i have many memories about this three weeks because we work together for lake Atitlán. All the lessons, experiences, laughs, efforts ans hugs at the end means so much for me! I just want to say thanks guys for everythingwas done here, all expedition was incredible!
But the most important thing is: I understood better the situation of the lake and we have to do many things to preserve it because is wonderful and has a natura beauty!
Now we have the bases to star working and do it with such enthusiams and energy as you :)
I have to say yesterday it was very difficult say "bye" or "i hope see you again" in such a short time, is truth but each person has a space in my heart! We are a big family for Lake Atitlán!
So, this is just the beginnning..


A big family

We are a incredible group!
-Luisa Donis-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario