domingo, 13 de mayo de 2012

"I´m not leaving!" (E.R.)

When I asked: where are you going now? She said: I´m not leaving!

By Doris Vega


This simple but accurate phrase made ​​me think about the stay in Panajachel. Near the lake, without being able to see it every day, but being in love all the time of his wonderful beauty.


Is it over? The real action, the source of knowledge and social commitment began today. I'm back in my home near my family, with a darker sky, with a different atmosphere. But the needs of our country are still latent.




This will be a different week, surrounded by countless activities, work, family, academy, etc.  The real challenge is to assume the commitment, to continue the work, devotion and gratitude even when we don´t be on board the Tel'Aviv or near the lake.




For that reason I want to do a retrospective of  the learning developed in this expedition, 13 days of exciting adventures, cultural fusions and bilingual dialectiques.




Language is limited to express the deep gratitude and happiness of my COR LACUS!




Thanks everybody for giving me the most awesome experience of my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario